Saturday, September 24, 2022

Fall Assorted Leaves Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Friends!! It is starting to feel like fall and today I have a very easy and quick to recreate  card to celebrate the coming season with the beautiful Fall Assorted Leaves dies.


CARD DETAILS:

This card is al about layers, I started by choosing the colors I wanted to use for the leaves, I decided on this beautiful burgundy color and some gold.  I die cut the leaves and the details and assemble the leaves.  I then cut the different layers for the front panel with the same colors I used for the leaves.



I love the center details and this gold looks beautiful combined with many different colors,  I then cut a small strip of the same color cardstock and heat embossed the word Thank you from the Fairy Sentiments stamp set.  I started adhering everything and finally I added some gold jewels.


And just like that you can recreate this design with many different colors and different sentiments.  Thank you so much for spending this time reading this post, I hope you are inspired to create some fall cards!




No comments:

Post a Comment