Thursday, September 15, 2022

Too Cute to Spook and Fall Scenes Sunny Studio Stamps

Hi there! Today I am sharing more inspiration from the newest release! My card features the Too Cute to Spook Stamp Set and Fall Scenes Stamp.  This two sets are absolutely adorable and typical Sunny Studio Designs.


CARD DETAILS:

For my card today I used a lot of making tape because I wanted to create a one layer scene. I started by stamping the Spooky house from the Fall Scenes leaving some space at the bottom of the card for the cute halloween critters.  I colored the house with Copic markers and the rest of the scene with oxide inks in colors: Peeled Paint for the grassy area, Seedless Preserves, Carved Pumpkin and Black Soot for the Sky and Pumice Stone for the street.
I choose three of the cute critters and stamp and colored them, I adhered them to the front of the card as if they are ready to trick or treat in that spooky house I added a couple of bats and some extra spooky tree and spider web too.  



I finally added the sentiment with Versafine ink and assemble this piece to a white panel and then to a black card base.   Thank you so much for visiting today!   Remember to stay crafty because today is only lived once, do what you love and enjoy it!!!


                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment