Thursday, September 22, 2022

Autumn Greenery Dies Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello Friends! I created a fun background for today's card using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.  This embossing folder creates the most amazing wood background for many different types of projects.  My card today also uses the new Autumn Greenery dies.


CARD DETAILS:

I started this card by embossing a panel of kraft cardstock with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder I then used Oxide Ink in color Peacock Feathers to accentuate the raised parts of the embossed piece.  I die cut a lot of the Autumn Greenery dies with white cardstock and decided to use Dried Marigold Oxide ink and Peacock Feathers to ink the leaves mixing those two colors together.
I wanted to create a cluster of leaves in the center of the card and I used a piece of kraft cardstock to put the leaves behind it.  I mixed different types of leaves.  I finally added the Happy Holidays from the Holiday Greetings Stamps and dies with a matching teal color of ink.  I adhered this panel to a kraft card base and added some Iridescent Clear Jewels



Thank you so much for stopping by today!   Remember to stay crafty because today is only lived once, do what you love and enjoy it!!!


                                                       





No comments:

Post a Comment