Saturday, September 10, 2022

Colorful Friendly Ghosts Scrappy Tail Crafts

 Hello Friends this is Waleska to share with you a Spooky Fun card using the newest release products!  For my card today I used the cute Friendly Mini Ghosts die and a bunch of inks!


CARD DETAILS:

I started by die cutting a lots of ghosts because I wanted to fill the front panel of my card with them.  I then started inking each of the ghosts with Oxide inks in colors Wilted Violet, Twisted Citron and Carved Pumpkin leaves some white spaces on them.


I then started adhering all the ghosts on a black panel trying to mix all the different colors in different spots.  I die cut the word BEWARE from the A7 Storefront Halloween House Add on  and I ink it with the same colors of ink I previously used, I also die cut a second time this word from black cardstock to create a shadow to this word.


I cut from vellum a long strip and adhere it to the center of the ghosts panel (that way the word BEWARE can stand out from that busy background) I was feeling the card was missing something so I finally added some silver star sequins around the ghosts! 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment