Thursday, September 8, 2022

Pumpkin Patch Sunny Studio Stamps

Hi Friends my card for this week features one of my new favorite pumpkin dies, the Pumpkin Patch Dies, they are so fun and you can make them with or without dimension I just love them!


CARD DETAILS:
I started die cutting the pieces to create this beautiful pumpkins with white cardstock, I wanted to ink them with Oxide Inks.  For the leaves and stem I used green colored cardstock.  I used Ripe Persimmon and Carved Pumpkin Oxide inks to add color and dimension to the pumpkins.  I used 3D Foam tape to elevate some parts too.
For the background I used Salvaged Patina Oxide Ink mixed with water with a smooshing technique on Watercolor paper.  I cut the biggest frame from the Fancy Frame Rectangles  with kraft cardstock and adhere it to the front panel.  I assemble the pumpkins in the center of my card and finally I added this panel to an orange cardbase.


I used the Words of Gratitude stamp set for the sentiment.  Thank you so much for stopping by remember to stay crafty because today is only lived once, do what you love and enjoy it!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment