Thursday, September 15, 2022

STAMPtember with Whimsy Stamps

Hi Friends, Have you been following along with the STAMPtember Celebrations!  It Whimsy Stamps turn, and they came up with a super cute stamp set called PAWSITIVELY AWESOME! If you are a dog lover this one is for you! Go grab it before it sells out! 

Follow me on Instagram for more inspiration! craftinglovew


CARD DETAILS:

Since I am on the Halloweener Design Team with Whimsy Stamps I wanted to keep it spooky and me and my daughter had an idea of making a zombie puppy... I had so much fun creating this halloween scene using this cute new stamp set!


It was a very easy card to make because I used the new Haunted Graveyard paper for the background I stamped and colored the peeking puppy with copic markers and I added a bunch of halloween elements from Whimsy Dies, Build a Grave dies, Spiders and Webs and the Eye Scream Stamp set.
For the grave and fence I used Tim Holtz Grave Texture Paste mixed with oxide inks. I finally added the funny sentiment as if this cute zombie puppy is playing PEEK A BOO!

I hope you have an amazing rest of your day if you like this cute new set go grab it before is gone!










No comments:

Post a Comment