Thursday, September 1, 2022

Critter Country Paper and Squirrel Friends Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello Friends!! It is starting to feel like fall and today I have the cutest card to celebrate love for the coming season!



CARD DETAILS:
For my card today it was super easy to figure out the colors of my card because I used the new Critter Country Paper and their beautiful colors inspire me to color this cute squirrels orange.
I stamped a bunch of the Squirrel Friends Stamps and started coloring them with the following copic markers: YR18/YR07/YR04 and E43/E42/E41.  They are the cutest I love putting them around different scenes because they all have different positions.
This can easy also be a valentines card too! I cut the front panel with the Fancy Frames Rectangle dies and started to have fun adding all the squirrels playing around.  I cut a frame from kraft cardstock and added the entire front panel to a matching color paper from the same paper pad I used. To finish this card I added some little hearts to the cute couple that is sharing the acorn and I stamped the sentiment with black Versafine ink.



This colorful paper pad and squirrels are so beautiful I hope you liked this idea, thank you so much for stopping by today! Remember to always stay crafty because today is only lived once, do what you love and enjoy it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment