Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Birthday Bus to a Beach Party!

Hi Everyone, today I have a fun and colorful birthday scene card with the adorable Birthday Bus critters from Avery Elle.  I've wanted to create a card with this fun little set for a long time, I am so happy I could finally use it... I love this little stamp sets from different companies because the prize is great and you can pair them with lots of other sets you already own.  You can find this and other small stamp sets at the shop.



CARD DETAILS:

My creating process starts with a color combo I want to use for the entire card, I almost always try to use only the colors I choose, three or four colors I find work great for a design.  I color the cute birthday bus with markers in the colors I already choose to start and work from that. 


I then started with the background, to color the background I used Mermaid Lagoon Oxide Ink with some water splashes.  I cut a strip of black cardstock for the road and with a wave die I cut from kraft cardstock the sand, I wanted this party to be at the beach.


I adhere everything to the front of the card and frame the scene with a rectangle frame die I colored in the same hot pink color I used on the bus...to complete the beach look I needed a palm tree, this palm tree is part of the MFT Beach Scene Builder Die-namic, (a must have die set, if you ask me), I colored it also with markers.


I finally stamped the sentiment with black ink and added some nuvo drops in the same tones.  I hope you like this happy birthday beach card,  I wish you have a wonderful rest of the week...

You can find this and other awesome new products at the Drive by Crafts shop, and if you want to save some money don´t forget to use the code:


Have a great day!!!





1 comment:

  1. oh my this card is so awesome.. i totally love it.. awesome little scene you crated.

    ReplyDelete