Tuesday, May 22, 2018

My Brutus Monroe Favorite....



Hello Friends Welcome back for another Quick Tip Wednesday!!! using Brutus Monroe stamps and products, every Wednesday you can find a blog hop at the Brutus Monroe blog featuring a product or technique of the week!, all the Design Team works very hard to share great inspiration for you!! You can find the hop HERE.   This week we are showing our favorite Brutus Monroe Products... Mine are Background stamps, of course embossing powders, and the beautiful new cardstocks.  Let me share with you what I created with this three favorites of mine.


CARD DETAILS:

To create this beautiful cards I used one of my favorite Brutus Monroe background stamp called Floral Frenzy.  I stamped this background stamp on the front panel of three A2 size cards I created with Marsala, Midnight and Sea Cardstock with Brutus Monroe Embossing Ink and Gilded Embossing Powder.


This panels look beautiful just like that, I thought that I am going to make more of this in different colors of cardstock to have on hand and create quick and easy cards when needed.


I added the Thanks die cut word and did two coats of gilded embossing powder to it, I wanted a tone on tone look so with a 1 inch strip of cardstock I added the different sentiments also with gilded embossing powder.  


I adhere the Thanks word die on different angles on the cards to have a little variation. 


Which color is your favorite? I just can't decide in my opinion the Gilded Embossing Powder looks amazing on both dark or light cardstock... what do you say???



 Don´t miss the Design Team Favorites!!!  Hop along with us!!! and be inspired by this talented ladies:

WALESKA----- (You are here)

Brutus Monroe Supplies:

 




No comments:

Post a Comment