Saturday, May 5, 2018

Toadally Awesome Nuvo Shimmer Powders

Hello Friends, I hope you had a great week!!! I am super excited to share with you this card today and also some backgrounds I created with the beautiful Nuvo Shimmer Powders... All you have to do with this powders is add water and let the magic happens. The colors are amazing and you can create beautiful shiny projects with them. Let me share with you how to use them it is super fun!


CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I started with the background first, I spread some of the Atlantis Burst powder on the front of my card base and add water... I let the colors move a little and then I use a heat tool to dry it. After that first panel I did two more panels in the same way one more with the Atlantis Burst and the other one with my favorite powder color Violet Brocade.

I die cut a frame for the front of my card and stamp some of the froggies from the Toadally Awesome Lawn Fawn to the other panel and hand cut all the pieces. I used 3D foam to give dimension to the froggies and finally I added the sentiment. I don't actually own all of the colors of the Nuvo Shimmer Powders but I created some examples for you to take a look of the ones I have. (by the way I need them all)....

Atlantis Burst /Solar Flare

Storm Cloud /Violet Brocade


Mixing Powders

This color powders are vibrant and shiny I love all you can do with them! The most easy thing to do with them are amazing looking backgrounds in seconds!


I hope you like my card today, you can find all the Drive by Crafts Shop!!

Remember you can find lots of great products at Drive By Crafts shop. Also mark your calendars because on Monday May 7th we will be celebrating the two years of business of the Drive by Crafts shop with lots of giveaways, so stay tuned so you don't miss anything!!!


and if you want to save some money on your next purchase use the code:


Have a nice weekend!


Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment