Thursday, May 24, 2018

Cactus Coffee Lovers Hop


Hello Friends, today I am participating on the "Coffee Lovers Hop" with this really cute Cactus Card "Yeehaw" I don't drink coffee at all but Craftin Desert Divas Digital Stamps are too amazing to pass.. have you check them out? In the Shop you can find all kinds of Digis for many occasions and the price is unbeatable!!! Let me share with you how I did it this card:


CARD DETAILS:

I started with the background ink blending two oxide inks,starting with Squeezed Lemonade then Worn lipstick, after this two mixed very well together I add some water splashes and I mixed the mention colors before with water and did more splashes!!  I love this look, to break those two colors I also added Lucky Clover splashes. I die cut with kraft cardstock the southwest border and colored the little cactus in the back with the same green I used for the big mugs in the front.  I love working with Digital Stamps, What to know why? Well they can be resized, you can print as many as you want and have them ready to color, you can make scenes with them, or make really simple cards and you can also save some money with them!  If you haven't used them I encourage you to try them Craftin Desert Divas has an amazing selection of this Digis you can find them HERE.


Have a wonderful day!


CDD SUPPLIES:


 

2 comments: