Thursday, June 14, 2018

Pool Party Unicorn

Hello CDD Fans, Waleska here to share with you on Day 4 of our June Release the new Stamp Set "100% Magical"... This set is truly magical with lots of summer Unicorns having fun in the Sun, I know you will love this  new set.  I created this adorable unicorn having fun on a pool maybe in her backyard or on a friend's house... let me share with you now I create this fun card.



CARD DETAILS:

To make this card, I created my own glitter paper by putting Double Sided adhesive tape  (you can find this at the CDD Shop in various sizes) on a white card base and then adding the colored glitter I wanted.  I loove the look of glitter shiny water don´t you?


This adhesive works great and the glitter stays very well.  I then cut this piece with a wave die from the Ocean Border Dies to create the pool water, with a strip of gray cardstock I created the pool border.


I also wanted to create a wood fence, to do that I cut a strip of kraft cardstock, with a scoring board I score every 1/2 inch to create the wood logs after that I used distress inks in a swiping motion in the bottom and on top with colors Rusty Hinge and Vintage Photo.  You should totally try this technique the wood looks awesome.


For the Sun I used the Bright Horizons Stencil with two Oxide inks colors Squeezed Lemonade and  Fossilized Amber.  I adhere every piece to the front part of the card, with an exacto knife I cut a little line in the glitter water to put the unicorn floating.  I finally stamped the sentiment in the right up corner of the card.


I hope you like this card as much as I do and can be as excited as we are for this new Release!!!  Be ready to get your new stamps and dies from this release on June 15th at 3pm.

Have a wonderful day!!!


Craftin Desert Divas Supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment