Thursday, June 28, 2018

It is a Pijama Party!!! Good Bye to CDD...

Hello CDD Fans Waleska here from craftinglovew, to share with you my last post as a Design Team Member... The theme for this week is "Not a card project" so I got creative inspired on the coming Pijama Party my daughter will be having this Friday!! She loves trolls, I used the Twinkle Twinkle stamp set, so she was thrilled with this little details for her party!!!  It is so fun to craft and even though I love making cards it is so refreshing to do different projects too...



PROJECT DETAILS:

To start this projects I cut a strip of white cardstock 16 x 25 cms to create the milk wrap, I used oxide inks to create the night sky in colors Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves and Black Soot.  To finish the night look I did some splashes with white paint to be the starts.  I adhere the cute girl troll in her pijamas in the center... (so adorable!!!!)



To create the box I used the Treat Bag Die, I cut the two pieces to ensemble the treat bag, and masked around the front of the bag to ink only the front.  I used the same colors I mention before to create the night sky and added white splashes and cute troll.  I am thinking on putting the names of my daughter´s friends on a small tag attached to the bag. What do you think??


I am also thinking on giving them my daughter´s favorite cookies and give them some chocolates inside the treat bag. Sweet enough???


I hope I inspire you to create some cute accesories for your parties!!!! I had the best time on the CDD Team, I learned a lot and made some amazing friends!!! Take care thank you so much for all your kindness during my time as a DT Member!!! 

Keep on Crafting!!!

Love,


CDD Supplies:








No comments:

Post a Comment