Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Out of This World Reveal Wheel!

Hello everyone Waleska here, thank you so much for stopping by for my weekly blog, today with a new, interactive and fun card.  If you follow me you already know I am a big, huge Lawn Fawn Fan... This recent release in my opinion was one of the best.  One of my absolute favorite was the Reveal Wheel Die Set... this die is a total must have in your die arsenal... It is so easy to ensemble and so fun to make cards...


CARD DETAILS:

To start my card I die cut three of the main pieces with white cardstock.  I wanted to use the 
Beam Me Up stamp set to create a galaxy scene so I first place the spaceship where I wanted the reveal wheel to rotate and drew with a pencil around it to know where to cut the space window for the aliens to be.  After I cut the window I trace on the rotating wheel three times the window to know where to stamp the cute aliens.  After this I started creating the galaxy on the front panel with Oxide Inks Seedless PreservesBlueprint Sketch and Black Soot, I used lots of water and some little star sequins to create the galaxy.


After the background was completed I started the assembly of the card,  I stamped other images from the set to create a scene, where the alien dad is at the galaxy spaceship stop to leave his son who is going on a field trip to the earth.  The light from the spaceship was made with tracing paper that I colored with a yellow marker.  I used black cardstock for the card base as well as for the sentiment.  


Every time you turn the wheel a different Alien shows on the spaceship window...  This card was so much fun to make... look on your stamps and dies for other fun ideas to use the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel... I guarantee you will have a blast creating one of this.

You can find this and the rest of the Lawn Fawn new Release the Drive by Crafts shop, and if you want to save some money don´t forget to use the code:


Have a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment