Wednesday, June 13, 2018

What is Canoe with you?

Hello Friends Waleska here, today I want to share with you a card I created with one of the most adorable Sugar Pea Designs set called Indian Summer. This set is full of racoons in different poses to create great outdoor scenes.  Let me share with you how I created this card.


CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I used many different Oxide Ink colors, I wanted to make a night scene on a lake with this cute guys.  To make the this scene I tear a piece of white cardstock trying to form the shape of a lakeside.


I used this piece as a mask to apply the Oxide Ink colors Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo  ans Faded Jeansfor the forest.  I used Mermaid Lagoon Oxide Ink for the water.  


I added some water splashes and colored  with markers three of the racoons from the set.  I also created a moon with a circle die, gray ink and water splases.


I stamped the sentiment and adhere all the elements to the front panel of my card.  I hope you like my card and I hace inspired you to create something amazing today!

You can find this and other awesome new products at the Drive by Crafts shop, and if you want to save some money don´t forget to use the code:


Have a great day!!!


Supplies Used:





Tim Holtz: Distress Oxide Blueprint SketchSugar Pea Designs: Indian Summer Stamp SetTim Holtz: Distress Oxide Mermaid LagoonTim Holtz: Distress Oxide Vintage Photo

1 comment:

  1. wow this is adorable.. love the little scene you created.. very creative and CUTE..

    ReplyDelete