Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Watercolor Powder Flowers


Hello Friends Welcome back for another Wednesday Project...using Brutus Monroe stamps and products, every Wednesday you can find a blog hop at the Brutus Monroe blog featuring a product or technique of the week!, all the Design Team works very hard to share great inspiration with you!! You can find the hop HERE.   This week we are showcasing  "Watercolor Tips".   Today I will be focusing on the beautiful Brutus MonroeWatercolor Powder Rouge...



CARD DETAILS:

I started by creating the background for the flowers.   I used Brutus Monroe Watercolor paper, I put a little of the Watercolor powder in the center of the card and to achieve the soft splashes I add very little water with a brush.  I also added some black splashes to unify the design. 


For the flowers I stamped them on Brutus Monroe Watercolor Cardstock with Brutus Monroe Embossing ink and Raven Embossing powder.  I added water to all the stamped flowers and added the powder.  I really like the irregular look of the color.  To finish the card I adhere the flowers and stamped the sentiment.  




Don´t miss the Design Team projects using watercolor technics this week!!!  Hop along with us!!! and be inspired by this talented ladies:




Have a great week!!


Brutus Monroe Supplies

Raven-Cardstock-100lb-CoverBrutus|Monroe Color Burst Essentials Pack

Smooth Watercolor Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment