Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Surface Sprays!!!

Hello Friends Welcome back for another Wednesday Quick Tip...using Brutus Monroe stamps and products, every Wednesday you can find a blog hop at the Brutus Monroe blog featuring a product or technique of the week!, all the Design Team works very hard to share great inspiration with you!! You can find the hop HERE.   This week we are showcasing  "Surface Sprays".  There are so many things you can do with this Sprays but today I will be focusing on how to create an easy background.


CARD DETAILS:

For my card today, I wanted to create an easy galaxy background.  To do this front panel I sprayed a couple of times the OZ Surface Spray into Premium Gloss Stock.  I mix this color with other two for a variation of color.  I then die cut lots of stars from that sprayed panel. I die cut more stars from Glitter Cardstock and I inlay all the stars on this panel.


I adhere the sprayed panel to a black card base to make the stars pop!

 

To continue with the galaxy theme I stamped and color one of my favorite girls from the "When I grow up collection"... I adhere this adorable Astronaut to the card and I added a sentiment on a flag banner.





Don´t miss the Design Team projects with Surface Sprays this week!!!  Hop along with us!!! and be inspired by this talented ladies:

WALESKA---Your are here
Have a great week!!


Brutus Monroe Supplies:

Gloss StockSurface Spray - OzGlitterstockâ„¢ - Sampler Pack


Raven-Cardstock-100lb-CoverWhen I Grow Up - AstronautDetail Ink - Raven - 2x2



No comments:

Post a Comment