Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Envelope Art!

Hello Friends Welcome back for another Wednesday Project...using Brutus Monroe stamps and products, every Wednesday you can find a blog hop at the Brutus Monroe blog featuring a product or technique of the week!   The Design Team works very hard to share great inspiration for you!! You can find the hop HERE.   This week we are sharing some "Envelope Art"inspiration.  For today´s project I used Raven Embossing powder and Brutus Monroe Cabbage cardstock to create this envelope.


CARD DETAILS:

I started making the envelope with an Envelope Punch Board, I used Brutus Monroe Cabbage cardstock to create this envelope.  With the envelope open, I started stamping in the corners the beautiful Flourishes that come in the Create a Cameo set with Brutus Monroe Embossing ink.  I wanted an elegant look to this envelope so I used Raven Embossing Ink for all the stamping.


I then stamped the girl cameo, leaving space to stamp the address on the envelope.  I splatter gold watercolor to the front of the stamped piece for more interest to this design.  I stamped the name and address and again I used Raven Embossing ink to unify the design.


I love he raised look of the embossing powder on the envelope, you can use any embossing powder with this idea!!! 


I hope you like this elegant idea to create Evelope Art with embossing powders. Remember also, There are lots of new products at the shop... go grab them before it is too late!!!!

Don´t miss the Design Team projects on how to embellish your envelopes this week!!!  Hop along with us!!! And be inspired by this talented ladies:


 Have a great week!!


Brutus Monroe Supplies:


Cabbage - Cardstock - 100lb - Cover Create a Cameo - 4x6 stampBrutus|Monroe Embossing Ink 2x2Ultra Fine Embossing Powder - Raven


No comments:

Post a Comment