Saturday, April 22, 2023

Spread your Wings/ Scrappy Tail Crafts

 Hello Friends! I hope your day is great, today I wanted to share with you a lovely card with the new beautiful Layering Spring Birds I love them they are very realistic and easy to assemble.

PROJECT DETAILS:

For my card today I wanted to create a realistic scene with two adorable birds.  I started by die cutting the birds with white cardstock and adding color with Oxide Inks in colors Mustard Seed and Uncharted Mariner I added some details with copic markers too.  I then die cut some greenery from the Assorted Christmas Leaves and color them with Mowed Lawn and Peeled Paint Oxide Inks.  


I adhered my scene to a light blue panel and I used the same oxide ink I used for the birds to add some color.  For the card base I used a white and kraft cardstock.  I finally added the sentiment and some watercolor splashes.
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope this inspires you to create something today! Have a great rest of your day!



                                             

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your birds. The shading of the birds is just wonderful. And I love the night sky....really great look all the way around!

    ReplyDelete