Thursday, April 13, 2023

Thank you Fairy Much/ Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello Friends, with this card I wanted to thank each of you that read my blog posts and are very kind to me on social media when I share my Sunny Studio Stamps cards.  My card today features the Ribbon and Lace Border dies and the Garden Fairy Stamps.


CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I started with the color palette I wanted something soft and spring and the Spring Fever paper has some beautiful prints and colors.  I then cut some stripes with the Ribbon and Lace Border dies.  I cut an A2 size card base and used one of the scalloped borders to create a beautiful border on the front side I then used the different color stripes to create a design on the front of this panel.


I stamped two of the cute fairies from the Garden Fairy Stamps and colored them with copic markers matching the colors of the paper I already used.  I also stamped the word Thanks from the Big Bold Greetings stamps with Versafine Ink.  I adhere the fairies and word on the front of the panel and to finish my card I aded some gems to the scalloped border.
Again thank you so much for stopping by today! Remember to stay safe and crafty!






No comments:

Post a Comment