Sunday, April 9, 2023

Easter Greetings/ Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Friends! I hope your day is going well, today I wanted to share with you an Easter card to celebrate this beautiful day. I used the new Butterfly Kisses Card Kit from the recent release.

PROJECT DETAILS:

My project today is inspired on Easter Colors... To create this card I started die cutting all the different pieces from the Spring Essentials with white cardstock and then adding color with oxide inks Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Kitsch Flamingo and Cracked Pistachio.  I used a gold glittered cardstock for the back of the eggs and some details on the butterfly wings.  I adhered all the pieces to a kraft cardstock base and added white acrilic paint mixed with water to add texture to this piece.


To finish my card I created an inked panel with the same colors I used before and finally adhered everything to a white card base.  The Hello sentiments comes along with the butterfly.
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope this inspires you to create something today! Have a great Easter Day!



                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment