Thursday, April 6, 2023

Smiley Pandas/ Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello there! I am happy to be back on the blog to share a happy card featuring the Panda Party Stamps I also used the Frilly Frames Hexagon and the Mini Mat & Tag #1 Dies.

CARD DETAILS:

I started by cutting the biggest of the Frilly Frames with white cardstock and inking another piece to adhere on top of this frame with Oxide Inks in colors Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed and Cracked Pistachio, I did some watercolor splatters for more interest.  I then cut the small scalloped rectangle from the Mini Mat Tag #1 Dies and created a little scene with stencils and oxide inks.


I then stamped and cut the cutest three pandas from the set and adhere them in the scene, I stamped one of the sentiments with white embossing powder on black cardstock, such an adorable card to wish someone you love a pandastic day!
Thank you so much for stopping by today have a great rest of your week!





No comments:

Post a Comment