Saturday, May 13, 2023

Mother's Day Butterflies Pop up Book

Hello Friends! I hope you are having a great day, today I wanted to share some inspiration for a Mother's Day 3D card with the new beautiful Butterfly Kisses Stamp and the Book Pop Up Die.


PROJECT DETAILS:

For my project I started by assembling the Pop Up Book you can watch the video on the assembling here it is very easy.  I then stamped a bunch of butterflies and colored them with markers.  I then created the backgrounds with Tonic Shimmer Powder in color Atlantis Burst and for the edges I used Oxide Ink Salty Ocean.





I finally added some golden frames in both sides of the inside of the book and glue the butterflies they look as if they were flying so beautiful.  I added the sentiment from the same stamp set too!
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope this inspires you to create something for your beautiful Mom today! 



                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment