Saturday, December 10, 2022

Colorful Christmas trees with Scrappy Tail Crafts

 Hello Friends! I hope your day is going well, today I wanted to give you an idea to create a Clean and Simple card, but very colorful as always.  I hope you like it!


CARD DETAILS:

I wanted a very colorful card so I started by choosing the background paper for my card, inspired on that I cut two trees from the Winter Snow Trees dies on a light green cardstock, I inked the trees  with Oxide ink in color lucky clover.  I added a lot of gems to look like ornaments and I adhere them to the from of a white panel I cut.  I finally stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Icons Stamp set.




Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope I inspired you to create some colorful Christmas cards!

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment