Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Lantern with Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Friends! Waleska here very happy to be sharing more inspiration for you with the Lantern Pop Up card.  This amazing new die is part of the latest release the possibilities with it are endless I hope you like it.



CARD DETAILS:

I started cutting the lantern with black cardstock, I assemble the lantern and I added a snowflake vellum.  I then cut the Whimsical Layering Daisies from white cardstock.


I used Lumberjack Plaid Distress Oxide ink to add color to the flower dies, I wanted to give them a poinsettia look.  I added gold gems to the flowers and I die cut some greenery from the Assorted Christmas Leaves and inked them with lucky clover oxide ink.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope I inspired you to create with this beautiful Lantern die.

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment