Thursday, December 29, 2022

Love Dog/Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello Friends!  I am back today to share with you my last card of the year! It is super lovely and I know you will love this cute new stamp!


CARD DETAILS:

I started my card cutting the Bursting Hearts die with white cardstock, I then adhered a red cardstock behind this piece.  I then cut the smallest heart from the Stitched Heart 2 Dies with the same red cardstock I used before and place this piece to the center.

I stamped the cute dog with the heart and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.  I hand cut the dog to put it as a focal point on my card, and finally added the sentiment you are pawsome!  Just an adorable little set for your love cards! I hope you have a wonderful end of the year and a happy new year!



No comments:

Post a Comment