Thursday, December 15, 2022

Christmas Pattern Paper/Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello Friends!

Welcome back to the Sunny Studio Blog for more holiday card inspiration.  My card today features the beautiful Joyful Holiday Christmas 6 x 6 paper pad along with a bunch of cute penguins from the Penguin Party Stamp set.


CARD DETAILS:

When I used pattern paper on a card I like to first decide the patterns I will use, and based on those I choose the colors I will use for the rest of my card.  I wanted to create a card full of penguins enjoying the Christmas winter weather.  I stamped almost all of the penguins from the set and colored them trying to match the colors of the pattern paper, I then fussy cut them and started planning my scene.  I cut a dome in the center of the front panel and adhered the snowflake paper as the background for the scene and added a snowbank for the penguins.  I stalked the penguins to the left of the scene and added a last penguin carrying all the presents I finally stamped the sentiment form the Jolly Gingerbread stamps and finally added some iridescent snowflakes.


How much fun they are having? a lot I think... Remember to use your pattern paper more often I need to remember that more often! Thank you so much for stopping by have a great weekend!


                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment