Thursday, May 11, 2017

Nautical Cards

Hello Friends!! I have been very Nautical this days with the
new Sunny Studio Stamps release with lots of Pirates,
Mermaids and Sea animals! Today I wanted to share a set
of 3 cards I made inspired on a card I made for my sweet 
daughter Leah and of course I needed to make one for my
boy Ian too.... if not I get in trouble!!!


All this cards are 7.5 x 4.25 inches.
For the first card I used the Pirate Pals stamp set with the word
AHOY that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo, my idea was to 
create a little scene inside the "O", for the background I did 
some dark blue stripes... I added the sentiment
 "You Are a Treasure". (This was for my boy)


For my next card I used the Magical Mermaids and I wanted to 
create the feel of  the mermaids peeking on the Ship windows... 
for more details on this card you can visit the 
where I show how to create the woodgrain background.


For my last card I wanted to create a night scene with the 
Pirate Pals on the beach, I created the background with
Oxide inks in colors Faded Jeans and Broken China.

This set was so much fun to make!
I have to admit that I love this new Sunny Studio release!
Hugs,

Waleska


No comments:

Post a Comment