Thursday, May 18, 2017

BeYoutiful


Hello Friends it is time for another...


The beautiful inspiration has some light colors
that inspire me to create this card!


I did some smooshing on the card base with colors 
ballet slippers from Lawn Fawn, Lilac Lane from Umbrella
Crafts and Tumbled Glass distress ink.
I used the flower from Thankful by Julie with
gold embossing powder on lilac and light blue cardstock
I finally die cut the Beyoutiful sentiment and added 
some touches here and there of gold embossing powder.


As you can see I love the Challenges at the Ellen Hutson 
Classroom blog they are my favorite... #1 because they have some
 very unique products, #2 the BEST prize from all and #3 they 
have very fun challenges.... you should totally participate!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment