Saturday, May 20, 2017

Dream Big

Hello Craftin Desert Divas Fans! Waleska here to share with
you a very Dreamy card! with my favorite little girl!
And two complementary colors that look great together.


For this one I used the Inside Scalloped Circle dies in different
sizes to create some focal points in my card and color the 
outside part of the circle with a red marker and the inside part 
with Merman ink.   I color the sheep and clouds with a grey
 marker to give kind of a fluffy feel!  I added some touches of 
Stickles to the girl pijamas and added sequins in two 
different colors.

I hope you can be inspired to use complementary colors in 
your cards, you can use a Color Wheel for that!

Resultado de imagen para color wheel combinations


CDD products used:





Have a great day! Remember to join us at our Facebook Event
for our May Release and invite your friends! We have lots of
giveaways, peeks and news! 

No comments:

Post a Comment