Monday, May 8, 2017

Love Puffin

Hello Friends!! a couple of weeks ago I won a $50 prize
at the ClassRoom at Ellen Hutson blog and with 
that prize I bought this cutie!!! it is a small set from Avery Elle

My card today is for the Challenge #5
For a Female/Mum at Always Fun Challenges


To tell you the truth I did not know what this animal 
was... so of course I googled it... and they are the
cutest little animals ( I totally thought they were not
real)   hahaha

Resultado de imagen para frailecillo bebe

I used Distress Oxide inks for the background in colors
Peeled Paint and Broken China, and to tell you the truth
I am anxiously awaiting for more oxide ink colors,
they blend so well I just looooove them!


For the rest of the scene I added some little elements from
the set! The tree trunk is a die you can find at the 
Craftin Desert Divas Shop it is called "Scene Builder Dies"



I added clear embossing powder to the puffins and the
tree trunk and they look awesome, if you want to get a 
more realistic look!

I love this little set! totally worth it!

Hugs

Waleska

1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh!! They look just like your pic!! So CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete