Monday, May 29, 2017

Graduation Congrats/Oxide Inks with Desert Storm Cardstock/Oxide Inks


Hello Friends and Welcome to another inspiration card for the Always Fun Challenge blog!!! The theme for this week is "Graduation"and I went for a non traditional Graduation card with a Congrats sentiment.


CARD DETAILS: For the card today I used Nina Desert Storm Cardstock and a stencil I made with my Silhouette Cameo.  Since I have been obsessed with Oxide Inks I use them for a very colorful card in colors Broken China, Wilted Violet and Worn Lipstick for the sentiment I did an inlay technique I learned with the always Fabulous Laura Bassen... I stack 5 congrats dies to create the dimension and added clear sequins.  

                                 

I hope you can join us on the Always Fun Challenges blog... there you can find inspiration every Monday for the different Challenges and have fun with us!

Hope you have a great day!


Waleska 

No comments:

Post a Comment