Thursday, March 30, 2023

Garden Bugs/Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello it is me!  Today's inspiration project features the oh so cute...Garden Critters Stamp Set mixed with the Just Bee-cause stamps I hope you like it!


CARD DETAILS:

I have to admit I am not so much of a bug kind of person but this cute little garden bugs are just too cute.
I wanted to create a scene for all this critters so I decided to use the Out on a Limb dies to create some branches for the bugs.  I used kraft cardstock and Vintage Photo Oxide ink for the branches and copic markers for the leaves.  I stamped and cut with the coordinating dies all the bugs, but I also wanted to add some bees to this scene.  I used a cloud stencils to create a cloudy background and started assembling the scene.  There were some spaces left so I stamped and cut three clouds. I finally stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the scene and add it to a pattern paper base from the Spring Fever paper pad.


So cute don't you think? I just love all this adorable friends having a good time on a spring day! Thank you for stopping by have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment