Saturday, August 28, 2021

Elegant Gold and White Advent Calendar

Hello Scrappy Tail Friends, Waleska Galindo here to share my Second Design Team post of the Month, I have been very busy with the new School year preparation but here I am super happy to play with some of my favorite Scrappy Tail products.  For today's post I used the Slimline Birdhouse Pop Up die and I also used the Advent Calendar Add-on to make a very easy buy elegant advent calendar.  I hope you like it.



CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I started by die cutting all my pieces from white and gold cardstock, for the house I always try to use a heavyweight cardstock to make sure my house will last longer.  I then started assemble my Advent Calendar.  We have many different videos on the Scrappy Tail Crafts youtube channel if you want more details, but it is super easy to assemble.


I love the elegant look of the white and gold together.  To adhere the numbers I suggest you use glossy accents since they are very delicate.  I adhere a gold backing to the house so when you open the little doors you will find  the gold and some beautiful snowflakes, but you can put anything you want inside, this die comes with many cute christmas icons to decorate it and we also have a stamp set if you prefer.



I love all the gold details! as I told you before you can personalize this advent calendar with the colors you want! I am planning to have lots of gold and white on my christmas decorations this year so that is why I choose this colors today!

I hope you have an amazing weekend! Remember this and the latest released products are available on the shop now.


Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment