Saturday, August 14, 2021

Spread your Wings with Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Scrappy Tail Fans, Waleska Galindo here to share my Design Team post of the Month, I had some amazing vacation visiting my brother and now I am ready to share with you some new inspiration with the awesome Scrappy Tail products.  For today's post I used the beautiful Fairy Girl stamp to make a card with a 3D effect.  I hope you like it.




CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I started by coloring the image it was very easy, I tried to make it very simple because I wanted the wings to be the center of this card.  I used copic markers to color the hair, skin and flowers.  I then used a purple vellum I had to stamp and gold embossed the wings from this stamp set and hand cut them two times each wing.  I then adhere this wings to the image only to the center so they would look 3D. 


I love the fun effect! I then used Nuvo Shimmer Powder for the first panel of this card.  I wanted a magical look and this powders did the job very well.  I then adhere this panel to a gold cardstock and a white cardbase and added the sentiment.  



This was a super fun card to make as always this magical image is excellent for girls I am planning to give it to my daughter.

I hope you have an amazing weekend! Remember this and the latest releases new products are available on the shop now.


Waleska

1 comment: