Saturday, April 17, 2021

Monochromatic Tulips Scrappy Tail Crafts

 Hello Friends Waleska Galindo with you again to share a new card using the Outlined Tulip Assortment Dies, I already shared a card with this beautiful die some weeks ago, but I decided to share with you more ideas on how to create beautiful and easy cards with it.  I hope you like my card today and can be inspired by it.


CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I started by choosing the color combination, I was very inspired by this red cardstock I had, I then went to my Oxide Ink color swatch and look for some colors that can go well with it,  I decided to use Festive Berries and Tattered Rose.  I ink blend a white card base starting from the darkest color and blending the light color to make a good blend.  I splash some water to this panel and set is aside to dry.


I then cut one of the tulips multiple times with the red cardstock and also some stems and leaves.  I ink blend another panel with the same colors and cut the tulips to use the inside parts with the red tulips that already cut before, I glue them together. I arrange three tulips in the left corner of my card front and adhere them together with 3D foam tape.  I added the sentiment and some beautiful embellishments and as simple as that you have your beautiful and easy Monochromatic card.


I hope you have an amazing weekend, and have some time to create! This and many other great products are available on the shop now.


Waleska





 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment