Monday, April 5, 2021

Birds on a Tree New Scrappy Tail Release

  Hello Friends Waleska here to share  with you some of the new and beautiful Release from Scrappy Tail Crafts.  The products I used were the Spring Birds and the Slimline Woodgrain Background, I hope you like my card as much as I do!



CARD DETAILS:

To start this card I die cut the Slimline Woodgrain Background from Kraft cardstock and I inked this pieces with Oxide Ink Vintage Photo I then glue this piece to another kraft cardstock backing. I die cut a circle to this piece and inked this piece to be darker with the same oxide ink.  I stamped the branches that come on the Spring Birds also on Kraft cardstock and I hand cut them.


I then stamped and colored the birds from the same stamp set I was again inspired by some beautiful birds I found online.  So this birds and their colors are actually real.




I then glue the birds and branches to the main panel.  I finally added this panel to an orange card base and added some sequins..



The sentiment is inside the card.   I hope you like my card today and can be inspired by it! have a great Saturday remember to stay safe and stay crafty.


Waleska Galindo

No comments:

Post a Comment