Monday, May 24, 2021

Pink House with Butterflies

 Hello Friends Waleska Galindo with you again to share a new card using the Slimline Bird House Pop Up Card, this die is amazing, you can use it in many ways not only for bird houses, you can also build actual houses,  I hope you like my card today and can be inspired by it.




CARD DETAILS:

To create this card I die cut the house pieces from pink and white cardstock, this house is very easy to assemble and the details you can make from any color you want.  I then adhere the pieces together I added some pink pearls too.




I then cut six butterflies from the Spring Essentials and with Kitsch Flamingo oxide ink I inked the center of each of the butterflies I then glue the butterfly body and adhere them around the house.  I diecut a second house with white cardstock and adhere it to the front panel to create an actual card.  I added the sentiment and you are done! 




I hope you have an amazing weekend, and have some time to create! This and many other great products are available on the shop now.


Waleska

No comments:

Post a Comment