Thursday, August 6, 2020

Baby Shark Do Do Do Do Do Do

Hello Friends I am super happy to be sharing with you again!   I had so much fun creating this colorful slimline card I hope you like it! Since the first time I saw this MFT die I was in love!


CARD DETAILS:

I started by die cutting this fun MFT Baby Shark Die-namics with different colors of cardstock.
You can do them in any color, I added a little shading to the sharks with Oxide Inks for dimention.


To adhere together the shark mouth I found that it is easier to assemble the teeth and the inside part of the mouth and then adhere the mouth part.


To continue with this card I did the card background, I wanted a deep sea feel, I used oxide inks in colors Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon, for the sand piece I used Trinity Stamps 
Slimline Scenic Border Dies I used Vintage Photo Oxide ink for the edges and splashed some vintage photo drops of water as well as some white acrilic paint mixed with water for some tesxture of the sand.




I also cut  two panels of the Lawn Fawn Bayou Bakdrop on a light green cardstock and shadede it with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.


Aftter I had all my diecus ready and shaded I started planning where to put all the elements on this card-.  I adhere the sand and sharks and cut some leaves from the bayou die to glue them behind the sharks... I finished this card by gluing some irridescent bubbles.  I love this die I can almost here them singing.... Baby Shark!!!


I hope you are safe, thank you so much for joining me today for this fun tutorial.

All the products used to create this card can be found on the Butterflyreflections Ink Shop!

Hugs 




No comments:

Post a Comment