Friday, August 7, 2020

Slimline Room Builder Set + Classroom Cuties Stamp Set

Hello Friends thank you for being here today!! From now on every Friday I will be sharing a brief tutorial showcasing some Trinity Stamps Product for you to know more about.   You can also find a quick Instagram story about it HERE.  

This is just released die is the perfect addition to your slimline dies to create indoor scenes!!




CARD DETAILS:

With a total of 17 dies the Room Builder die contains many pieces to create the most amazing indoor scenes.  I had the idea of creating a classroom with this die so I cut some of the pieces and created some fun new elements.  With the window die I created a board, a door and a shelf for bags... 

After I created all the classroom elements I started assembling my room.


I started with the floor, I wanted to create a wood floor, to create the wood I used Distress Inks in colors Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo swiping it on the top and bottom of the floor.

I then cut the walls from different colors and adhere this three together and just like that the room starts looking great!

I die cut and stamp the rest of the elements I also used the Classroom Cuties stamp for the cute classmates, the bags and lunch boxes on the bookshelf.  The banner is a from the lawn fawn box die.

I glue all the elements on the classroom and I just love how everything looks!  I tryied to stay on a consistent color palette which was red blue and yellow for a cohesive look.

I hope you like this idea to create a classroom card! I had so much fun creating this one and I love how everything looks together!  Give it a try... what else can you create with this die? 

Stay safe, Stay Sane, Stay Crafty!



                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment