Thursday, August 27, 2020

Jessica Lynn Originals/Doctor Brentwood Card

 Hello Friends! I am super happy today to share the card I made with cute Jessica Lynn Originals Brentwood Owl The Doctor! I had so much fun creating this card, I used a bunch of dies that I have never used before.  I hope you like it.


Card Details:

I started by coloring cute Brentwood with copic markers I had the idea of using a bunch of dies to make it like a doctor prescription, To make that I used the Spellbinders August Large Die of the Month Write on.  I also used some MFT health related dies, the Band-Aids Die-namics and the Tissue box is from the Bedside Comfort Die-namics set.




You can find the cute Digital image/Instant Download Brentwood Owl Doctor on Jessica Lynn Original site to make some thank you cards or get well cards, you can also find a bunch of other great stamps you will love.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! please take care and stay safe!


Waleska


1 comment: