Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Friendly Yeti - MFT Sketch Challenge and Birthday Project Challenge

Hello Friends I have been having so much fun participating on challenges lately, specially MFT fun Challenges!!! I have two cards to share with you today... the first one is for the Birthday Project Challenge... I had so much fun creating that one inspired on one of the funnest books of all time from Dr. Seuss..


All the fun fishies are coming to the little fish party... the colors and layout are very inspired on Dr. Seuss illustrations, I used oxide inks and copic markers for this one.


[Here is my inspiration]
And this next card is inspired on the current Sketch Challenge #426 I wanted to use this Yeti so bad for Christmas but I did not have the time so I managed to use it today with this fun Sketch.... Who says Yetis are only for Christmas cards right?  For this one I also used Oxide Inks in colors Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch and copic markers for the coloring...



What are you waiting play along with this super fun challenges and spark your creativity!!




Thank you so much for stopping by today....I hope you have an amazing day!!!




1 comment: