Monday, February 11, 2019

Jessica Lynn Original Stamps Guest Designer for February


Hello my friends!!! I am so happy today to be a Guest Designer for Jessica Lynn Stamps. That is one more reason why I loove social media specially Instagram... You post and create and you never know what is going to happen with the things you post... Maybe one day you wake up to an amazing message inviting you to Guest Design, the next day you make a new crafty friend, or the next day you realize an amazing comment totally cheer you up on a terrible day!!! 
My card today was totally inspired by the love that is in the air....


CARD DETAILS:

To start with this card I cut the base with the Gina Marie Ric Rac Nested Rectangle Die and used Oxide Inks first with a layer of Spun Sugar very light, then with Worn Lipstick and finally with Candied Apple... I splash a little water to this panel.    
I had a blast coloring this sweet Puppy from Jessica Lynn Original called Hot Dog Dachshund with Zig Markers in colors Oatmeal, Brown, Beige, Yellow and Wine Red.


To finish this cute card I used Nuvo Glimmer Paste Moonstone with a heart stencil leaving the part for the sentiment without the glimmer paste.  I stamped the sentiment and add some sequins in the doggie colors.  I adhere this panel to a black card base for contrast...


He is the cutest little doggie ever!!! Check out all the Jessica Lynn Original stamps at her Shop HERE.
I hope you like my card have a wonderful day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment