Monday, February 4, 2019

You are one in a Melon - Heartcraft Paper Guest Designer

Hello Friends!!! I am so happy today to be sharing with you my first project for this month as Guest Designer for Heartcraft Paper I will be Guest Designing for my friend a second term.  I used the Yummy digital image Watermelon Pop... check out more of the awesome digis at the Heartcraft Paper shop...



CARD DETAILS:

To create this Yummy card I used some of the Oxide Inks I am currently obsessed with:
Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick.  I started with the background going with the lightest color first and then blending the darkest shade of Oxide Ink... I then resize and print my yummy watermelons and colored them with the same oxide ink colors.  I used a mask for the bottom part of the watermelon.  I used markers for the stick and the green part, I finally used a black Ultra fine Sharpie marker for the watermelon seeds.  I used 3D foam for the watermelons and I used a Kraft Card stock  as a card base.  I used sequins as embellishments.

I hope you like my card today and can be inspired...  What is your favorite fruit? 



Heartcraft Paper Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment