Saturday, June 24, 2023

Point me in the right direction/Scrappy Tail

Hello Friends! I hope your day is great, today I wanted to share a project I created with my favorite product from the latest Scrappy Tail Crafts Release, the A7 Compass Scroll Craft Metal Die, this new die makes the most realistic compass, you can use it to create masculine cards or just some amazing cards.


CARD DETAILS:

For my card today I wanted to create a realistic looking map, I found in my stash some scrapbook paper with nautical theme with this map print so I cut the Old Paper Scroll from it, to give this piece an antique look I used Vintage Photo Oxide ink on the edges.   I then cut the compass and the old fashion feather with gold, teal and black, as I mention before this compass looks so realistic I used 3D foam tape for dimension on some parts.




I adhered the compass to the center of the map and white heat embossed a sentiment from the Guiding Light Stamp set.  I adhered this piece to an embossed piece and then to a black cardbase.  Such a fun card to create! Thank you for stopping by today, I hope this inspires you to create something today! 



                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment