Saturday, February 25, 2023

Rainbow Hand Bag/Scrappy Tail Crafts

Hello Friends! I hope your day is going well, today I wanted to share with you a rainbow bag I want in my life...💙💚💛💜 I used the A7 Purse Pop Up Craft Metal Die from the recent J'adore release.


PROJECT DETAILS:

My project today is inspired by my love for rainbows... I created fun hand bag using a rainbow paper and the beautiful A7 Purse Pop Up Craft Metal Die.  I have to say it was so much fun to create this hand bag all the little details make each bag different.  You can watch a video in the Scrappy Tail Crafts YouTube on how to assemble this fun die. I used white and silver cardstock and some gems to create this project too.


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope this inspires you to create lots of this fun handbags!  Have a great day!



                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment