Thursday, February 23, 2023

Happy Easter/ Sunny Studio Stamps

Hello Friends, Easter is fast approaching, today I have card full of Easter elements and Spring colors using the Chickie Baby Stamp set, the Spring Fever pattern paper and the Fancy Frame Rectangles.


CARD DETAILS:

I started this cute card by cutting the Fancy Frame Rectangles from white cardstock and choosing the two colors of pattern paper I wanted to use from the Spring Fever 6 x 6 paper pad. I then stamped, color and cut four chicks and three of the rainbow eggs, on the same Chickie Baby set you can find the Happy Easter greeting I stamped it in the center of the smallest frame. I adhered the adorable chickies around this piece as well as the eggs and some hearts.


I finally adhered the frames to a white card base, so are you ready to create some Easter projects? Sunny Studio Stamps is full of amazing pattern paper, stamps and dies for your projects! Thank you so much for stopping by today!






No comments:

Post a Comment