Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Stitched Sunflowers Scrappy Tail Crafts

 Hello Friends, I hope your day is great! Today I want to share with you a card I created using a die in a different way.  I love finding new ways to use the dies I already own, and in the card I created for you today I used a technique I am currently obsessed with Stitching on cards.  Even though this flower die included on the Slimline Fairy House Add on die was not intended for that I managed to do some stitching, let me share with you how I did it.


This is the die and it comes with some little holes, well I used those holes for stitching to add a different detail to the flower.  I first die cut the piece in two colors white and brown, I stitched the flower with a yellow Embroidery Floss, I then inked the stitched flower with Mustard Seed Oxide ink and adhered the center of the flower.


For the cardbase I used kraft cardstock and in the center of the flowers I used kraft cardstock too inked with Vintage Photo Oxide ink.  


I created a focal point in the up part of the cardbase with white cardstock, I added a yellow strip above and below of this piece and adhered the stitched flowers and some leaves from the Assorted Leaves Metal Dies I also stamped the sentiment and added some gems.


Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you give this idea a try!  Have a wonderful day!


Waleska







No comments:

Post a Comment