Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Halloweener Team 2022/ Wolfman Card

Hello Friends it is Halloween time on my blog!!!! Today I have some exciting news for you!!! Whimsy Stamps has started a new Halloweener Design Team, and I am part of it.  Halloween is a big deal at Whimsy, so it is only fitting that they have a design team dedicated to promoting that halloween season. I want to share the first of many many Halloween cards I will be creating!



CARD DETAILS:

For my very first card I wanted to create something spooky... what is more spooky than a creepy Wolfman looking for you!!!!  I started this card by die cutting with black cardstock the Howling Night Die set.  This set comes with 8 dies you can use to create Halloween scenes on cards of various sizes including slimline, and A2 cards, also great for scrapbook pages too. This amazing set includes a graveyard border, cliff edges, a tree, moon, and 3 wolves in various poses it also comes with embossed details on the moon and cliff.


I end up using only the graveyard border, the wolfman and the bats.  I created the background using Oxide inks in colors Candied Apple, Vintage Photo and Black Soot only on the edges of a white card base, I left the center white for a night spooky look around the moon.  


For the moon I used Distress ink in color Pumice Stone and Black soot and I added some water splashes as well as some sparkle with a watercolor sparkle silk.  I finish this card creating the spooky scene and adhering this panel to a red and black card base.  I used the sentiment in the Creepy Clowns set with white embossing powder.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! expect more halloween cards and projects from this halloween lover using super spooky Whimsy Stamps products.  See you in your nightmares!


Waleska Galindo



No comments:

Post a Comment