Saturday, August 6, 2022

Cockatoo pop up Vase/Scrappy Tail Crafts

 Hello Friends Waleska Galindo here sharing with you today a 3D project using the new A7 Four Sided Trapeze Pop Up die ,the lovely Cockatoo Metal die and the Tropical Leave Assortment dies which are from the newest June Die Collection this dies are so versatile and fun you willl love them.


PROJECT DEATAILS:
I started by die cutting the two pieces to create the vase and the pieces to decorate too.  I first adhered the decorating pieces and then started to assemble the vase.  HERE is the video where Sabrina shares how to assemble this fun A7 Trapeze shaped pop up vase.


After I assembled the vase I started die cutting the cockatoo pieces with the two colors I used for the vase (I wanted all to coordinate) I also die cut some tropical leaves in the same color of green cardstock I used before.  I added some ink to the green pieces with Lucky Clover Oxide ink to give more dimension to these pieces and finally started assembling this decor piece.


I just love how this looks, this would be a great summer present for a bird lover friend or a piece of decoration on your home.  Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!



Waleska Galindo






No comments:

Post a Comment